Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Bye-bye bouncy Seat
Last week Lily started sitting up in the bouncy seat. The biggest problem is once she got herself up she didn't always get back down in the right place; She might end up off to the side or with her head against the flashing lights bar. This is not good. So we said goodbye to the bouncy seat and hello to the exersaucer. I went in the basement, dug out the exersaucer my aunt gave me, cleaned it up and viola- new baby holder. The exersaucer was the one thing I really wanted to have for Ryan that we never got. It's pretty cool. Even though Lily doesn't spend more than 10 minutes in it without wanting out- even with me talking to her from a few feet away. The girl loves human contact. She values being held or looking at someone's face over any type of entertainment. Though some entertainment can provide a few minutes of distraction. A blanket on the floor with toys seems to be the favorite non-human kind of entertainment. Though her favorite blanket toy is a mirror, so I guess she is still looking at a face even if it is her own.



3 comments:
I love the exersaucer. Gracie play in there for a long time. Well, only if someone is sitting in front of her. Well,kinda like Lily. That exersaucer was a great invention.
I can't wait for Aleina to get to the age where she enjoys being on her tummy- shes almost there but not just yet.
Lily likes tummy time much more now that she can get off and on her tummy at will.
Post a Comment