Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The One Ryan Must Never See

I try not to post stuff that might embarrass the kids. I don't tell you guys how Ryan likes to tell me the shapes he produces in the potty, but let's just say there are a lot of snakes and pretzels around here(oops). I don't share the numerous gender difference questions he has been asking lately. But this is too cute to keep to myself. He got the front of his shirt a little wet when he used the potty. He said, "Mommy I need to change my shirt. I peeped on it." I'm not sure why I think peeping is so much cuter than peeing, but it is. Maybe because it reminds me of little marshmallow chicks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found Ryan's little malapropsim to be delightful. Made me laugh out loud.

Erin said...

giggle!

Heidi said...

Awww that is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Burnette blowjob Madonna lesbians Sexy teens malayalam actresses Sexy blonde teen fucking nude teen videos Templates bondage pictures bdsm stories Bikini babes pics naked small tits teen bikini mature movie http://www.blowjob-movies-3.info Fat mature women galleries Breaking bondages