Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 10, 2006

Make New Friends, but Keep the Old

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. We are meeting Claire, Isaac and Jacob! I've been reading her blog for a while now, but we've never had any real person to person contact. She and Erin discovered that she only lives about 40 minutes from here. She is coming down for a play date with us and the baby human family. I've never met anyone in person that I first met on the internet, so I've got some mixed feelings. Mostly I think it will be fun, so I'm excited. Hopefully Claire doesn't turn out to be Carl or something;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're likely safe with a mom and two little ones. Have a good time. Don't forget to post about it and include photos. Love you.

Erin said...

Can't wait! Though we need to figure out where we can run to get lunch when the boys get hungry!

Claire said...

I promise I'm not an axe murderer. Though sometimes, when the boys start screaming in chorus...

I am SO stinkin' excited about meeting your family and the infamous Ben/Erin combo! Everybody charge up their digital cameras tonight.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your mace!

Am totally jealous by the way. I want to meet all of you.

Erin said...

Claire, I plugged in my camera last thing before I went to bed last night! :)