It's 9PM and all the kids are asleep! Jay is at Bible study and the house is [mostly] clean. This means for the first time in as long as I can remember I get to totally choose what I want to do with
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Ahhhh
I think this is the first time this has happened in 7 months...
It's 9PM and all the kids are asleep! Jay is at Bible study and the house is [mostly] clean. This means for the first time in as long as I can remember I get to totally choose what I want to do withno very little guilt. After all, there are dishes I could do and I need to get the rest of Lily's 9 month clothes out of the box, but those things can wait for a little while. So, what do I choose to do with all my free time? Well obviously I am blogging and I'm also watching Dancing with the Stars. Oh and I am also TiVoing NCIS and The Unit because I can't miss them, but Jay likes them too. Have I mentioned that I love my TiVo? This post is starting to sound like a cry for help...HELP! I can't stop multi-tasking! I guess When I get free time I don't want to waste it relaxing or anything;-)
It's 9PM and all the kids are asleep! Jay is at Bible study and the house is [mostly] clean. This means for the first time in as long as I can remember I get to totally choose what I want to do with



3 comments:
It's a great feeling to have time all by yourself. I love those times. I got home last night before my husband. I changed my clothes and got into bed for 30 min. It was great!!!!
I hope you get more of those soon!!
Relax? What is this "relax" of which you speak? When both kiddos were in bed, asleep tonight (at 10:15!!!), I did the dishes, folded laundry, made Mike's lunch for work tomorrow, made some rice pudding, changed the Brita filter, and, of course, blogged.
This is all so I can "relax" tomorrow morning instead of racing around like I usually do. Do you always feel like you're playing catch-up, too?
Catch up is my middle name!
Post a Comment