Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh My!



I turned my back to cut an apple for Ryan and look what I saw when I turned back! I think it is so adorable how visibly proud she is of herself :-)

My children amaze me every day! Like a few days ago when Zach's friend came to the door. Ryan answered it. He opened the door and said, "Hello Aaron. How are you today?" I didn't hear the other end of the conversation, but there was a pause and Ryan said, "No, Zach can't play he is visiting Grandmommy today." Now I've never thought to teach my 3 year old how to answer the door, but he seems to have picked up some very nice manners somewhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are growing up SO fast! Hang on to your hat, Mommy.

Love you.

Mamma Mia said...

Ohhh my goodness!

Claire said...

Yuppee, Jacob is doing that too. It is turning my life into a nightmare because it is still Amateur Pulling-Up Hour for him, and his favorite thing to do is pull up on the bathtub. He inevitably conks his head on something.

Anonymous said...

She is growing up too fast! I swear every time I click over she is doing something new. Shes beautiful, absolutely beautiful.