Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ryan's 3rd Birthday Party


We had so much fun at Ryan's party. Of course the theme was Cars because he is obsessed with anything with wheels and he especially loved the movie Cars. Half of the invited guests couldn't make it, but Friend Ben and Emily did come and Ryan enjoyed his buds. We played with cars and ate some english muffin pizzas and some snacks...






We enjoyed a little Rim Toss. Emily especially liked this game, but she didn't especially like standing behind the "line"
;-)





The kiddies made some graham cracker cars with yummy treats and pretzel wheels. Ben really liked the hershey bar windows. You might notice his car is windowless;-)






Ryan blew out the candles and we ate some cake.




Ryan opened his gifts and the kids played semi-nicely together with Ryan's loot. I guess you can't expect too much sharing from a toddler with his brand new toys.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I was impressed he shared his new stuff at ALL! That would be hard for anyone to do, much less a toddler!

Katie said...

I love the photos! It was a fun time. I hope Ryan enjoyed himself! I thought the kids played well together.