Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Family Filled Weekend

Wow, it has been a busy weekend. We saw everyone in our [1st degree] extended family this weekend(if you count Monday since it was a holiday weekend). My parents came up to visit this weekend. They happened to be here for their 30th anniversary Sunday. Happy Anniversary again mom and dad! Thanks for being a good example of marriage for me:-) Okay, back to the weekend... Saturday we dropped by Jay's sister's house and then his parents' house. Sunday my brother, TJ, came up and watched football with us. Then Monday Jay's brother came over (he had fall break this weekend) and we watched more football. I'm not sure what is up with the football lately, but Jay has watched 4 games in the past 2 weekends. Maybe because he an watch them in high def? He knows a lot about what's going on behind the scenes too. I think he has been studying up on the internet. If he is going to want to watch football again next weekend maybe I can talk Erin into bringing her family up here so Tom and Jay can watch the game in high def and she and I can hang out:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a busy weekend! We had a good time - wish we could have stayed longer.

I like your idea of having Erin and family out for a football game. Everybody will enjoy that!