Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ROFL

You Are Marcia Brady

Confident yet kind. Popular yet down to earth. You're a total dream girl.
You've got the total package - no wonder everyone's a little jealous of you.



Well, they can't all be right! I thought sure I'd be a Peter, MAYBE a Jan.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hee... I was Cindy.

"Warm hearted and sweet, you have a childlike innocence that lets you see the good in everyone.
But you're also a bit of a baby. You stick your nose where it doesn't belong... and cry when you get caught!"

(that's a little bit scary)

Joan S. said...

Yeah. I am apparently a teenaged boy: Greg Brady -- Outta sight! Suave and all American, you tend to be clean cut and upstanding.You're friendly with most people and a huge flirt (sometimes even with family members!).
Talk about scary!

One Tweet Thing said...

Another Greg here!!!