Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jump, Lily, Jump

Last night Lily started trying to jump in the air. It was so cute to watch her crouching down building up all her strength to spring up and *almost* making her little body leave the floor. She was having so much fun trying over and over. She looked so proud of herself. I remember Ryan doing this when he was a baby too. So cute. I didn't have a video camera, but I did happen to have my regular camera right there, so I put together a little series of pictures to try to capture the different stages of the "jump".

It starts out something like the first picture, she spreads her feet apart. She braces herself. Then she leans forward like in the second picture. Next she squats almost all the way down to the floor, even closer than the third picture shows. Then she springs up in one quick motion and you get picture number four:-)

4 comments:

Joan S. said...

I love it! SO cute--and I remember Ryan learning to jump, too. They are adorable children, just adorable. Can't wait to see them!

Periwinkle Jen said...

You don't have to wait long now! :)

Joan S. said...

Hee! I know!

Heidi said...

She is just adorable!