Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Congratulations

I took the kids down to my old neighborhood in Virginia this weekend. We went to celebrate the engagement of my good friend Christina and her fiance, Dave.
The party was fun. There were a few people that hung out and played with Ryan, so he had a great time. I got to see some old friends (hi Ryan and Janet!) and even had some adult conversation. While we were in the area I drove by my old schools and our old house. It was kind of strange, but nice to reminisce. While I was there I realized how much I miss VA and the great things about it. We could go to the beach for a day because it was so close, Busch Gardens and Water Country are also fun and very close and the historical places can be cool too. Mostly I think I miss the people. There is just a different type of person in VA. Oh well, I don't see us living there any time in the near future. Plus, I'm beginning to find more people in MD that I can relate to and who I really like and we are near family here. ::sigh:: I will choose to be content...I choose to be content...I choose to be content.
So anyway, Congratulations to Christina and Dave again. Let us know if when you set a date;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christina and Dave look very happy. I'm so glad you decided to go!

Which house did you go see? How did it look? Did you notice they 'cut through' at the end of street where our second house was?

One Tweet Thing said...

Aw, thanks. We fake the love well I guess.

It was good actually seeing you guys for more then just a minute too.