Saturday, May 26, 2007
What a Waste of Time
I just had a Survey company call me and ask me questions about water filters for 15 minutes. After I had answered about 100 questions with Strongly agree, somewhat agree, neither agree nor disagree, somewhat disagree, or strongly disagree they changed it up on me and switched the answers. Heaven forbid I should say "yes" or "no" to a seemingly yes or no question like "Do you use filtered water?" For the reply would be a very snippy, "Strongly agree, agree, neither agree nor disagree....." So after I've answered these seemingly endless questions about water filters and fruit flavor in water for 15 minutes(at least) I ask how much longer this is going to take because I have things to do. She says it will probably be at least another 10 minutes. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How many freaking questions can there be about filtered water?! So that was a huge waste of time and I am no longer going to "be nice" to those survey people by going along with their ridiculous surveys. It's really nicer to put us both out of our misery by cutting it off before anyone wastes their time. I can't believe anyone could get through a 30 minute survey about filtered water!!!



1 comment:
We get to do those for every single visit to the Military Clinic--even though most of the questions have nothing to do with why we had the appointment. And they still want answers! So stupid...
Post a Comment