Saturday, June 23, 2007
Life Seems So Busy
It's a good busy, but it definitely doesn't leave much time for blogging. I feel like there is so much to catch up on that I can't write anything. What I really should be doing right now is getting ready for my Creative Memories get together tomorrow. I've been putting this off because I'm not sure how to approach the whole thing. I think it's going to be mostly (all?) family. I'm not quite sure on that at this point. Not only is it all family, but all older family that I grew up looking up to, you know aunts, grandma, mom. It's going to be very strange if I try to give a formal presentation, but if I don't I'm afraid it will get way off track. There are a lot of very strong personalities in my family, so I may not have total control of the situation. I may not have any control of the situation. What I've kind of decided is to just ask them to pretend they don't know me for an hour and try to do my presentation like I would for anyone else. Of course there will be extra nerves because I hate to look stupid especially in front of people I will be seeing for the rest of my natural life. There are always nerves though, so I'll just do my best to keep things on track and if it all goes up in smoke at least we will have had a fun time hanging out together.



1 comment:
You'll do great! And don't worry about looking silly in front of relatives...I think you'll find that when talking about something you really know well (like scrapbooking), it ends up just flowing out once you get past the initial nerves.
Post a Comment