Yellow family room. I like it.
Wall tile in the shower.I love standing in the new bedroom. I just look around and feel so happy. I LOVE the color. At first I thought it was too bright. I think it was because I saw it when it was still wet. After it dried I liked it more. The finish was pearl for the first coat because Jay doesn't like flat. He wanted a shinier finish. I love the flat look for walls, but I deferred to Jay and he "compromised" by going with pearl (one step above eggshell and one below his preferred satin finish). After the first coat Jay deferred to me because he did not like the color at all. I tried a sample of another blue, but decided to go with the first blue because it made me sad to cover it up. So the guys did a coat of flat summer blue and I LOVE it. It might appear a little bright to some, but I really like it. I really love it with the white trim. Matt was very patient with me when I asked him to wait so I could look at the color samples in the light of the bedroom. He was also patient, though he did tease me quite a bit, when I twisted Jay's arm decided to go with the original color.
I also love the way the bathroom is shaping up. I love the colors, the cabinets, the tiles. I just love it. I can't wait to move in!




1 comment:
Love the yellow! Very cheerful.
Post a Comment