Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Testing, 1, 2, 3
Lily counted to 10 almost all by herself yesterday. She got stuck on 4, but when I said it for her she went on to 5 and finished up to 10. Just out of the blue she started counting and since she can't quite get the word four I helped her out. Today she did all the counting by herself except the four was pretty unintelligible. The only reason you'd know it was a 4 is that is came in between 3 and 5. Still pretty good for 19 months old!



5 comments:
Lily can count! You go girl! I knew it wouldn't be long when she started counting of '2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3' as she 'counted' items. She really picks things up quickly! Such a smart little girl.
I think it's so funny to hear them string random numbers together, but what a milestone to actually say the numbers correctly in order! Go Lily!
You okay? I keep emailing but you have fallen off the face of the earth...
You e-mailed once...
I'm fine, just busy.
I thought it was more like two or three... but I may have used the wrong address a couple of times... :( Anyway, just wondering what you've been up to. I'll check back when things are less busy...
Post a Comment