Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Revitalization

I was making a book of Lily's first year yesterday. I know I'm a slacker, but the point is I spent some time checking through my old blog entries. I was looking for facts about her firsts, but what I found was much more than that. As I read I relived moments in time. Some moments I didn't remember until I read the entry. Some moments I remembered, but loved thinking about again. It was wonderful. I realized I want to keep capturing those moments so I can look back and my kids can read them some day. I have not been doing a good job keeping up with my blog, but today I am making the decision to revive this old blog.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Thank goodness! I was getting tired of checking and reading the same entry day after day. ;) I vote for more pics too. ;)

Joan S. said...

Hoping not to be taken as a nag, I have to say I agree with Erin -- in that I LOVE reading about my grandchildren. I love all the cute, sweet, adorable, intelligent stories about their daily activities, and all the pictures that accompany them. So, looking forward to the revitalization efforts with great anticipation. ;)

Periwinkle Jen said...

LOL...geesh. Tell me how you really feel, Erin;-)

Unknown said...

LOL! ;P