Sayings and words that are uniquely Lily at this time in her life.
Chu-chup =Ketchup
Why-un= Lion
Why-un= Ryan She knows the difference, but I can't tell.
What is this name?= What is his/her name?
I'm LeeLee! = Her answer to any question asking about her. For instance, are you a princess?
I'm a big guw. =The only other possible answer to who or what she is...a big girl.
Stop tee-sing me! =Often said to Ryan. ::sigh::
tomowoe =tomorrow
Sweeping beauty, Ayell, Snow White, Be-oo, Cinduwuwu =princesses
I wust one. =I lost one.
I wuv you. =I love you.
I want to play on your 'putew. =I want to play on your computer.
I don't like that! =What she says when she doesn't want something. This is probably my fault for asking "Would you like some (fill in food or drink here)?" So if Lily ever says she doesn't like someone or something she doesn't really mean it. She just means she doesn't want it/them right now.



2 comments:
She also says "Ploblem." As in "No ploblem, Grandma, I can reach the flour for you."
LOL. There are LOTS of them. I can't ever remember them all when I sit down to write a post. If you think of more feel free to add:-)
Post a Comment