He's in KINDERGARTEN! I'm not sure what I think/feel about this, but my baby has his first crush! And it's not even the girl who I saw tell him she loves him during group time. Oh, dear.
I think it's funny that he "likes" her... I think most kids first instinct would be to write "I love" on one of these notes. LOL! He's obviously thought it through carefully and it's not at that level yet. ;)
4 comments:
How sweet is that? And look how detailed the drawing is! So cute.
I think it's funny that he "likes" her... I think most kids first instinct would be to write "I love" on one of these notes. LOL! He's obviously thought it through carefully and it's not at that level yet. ;)
kids = kids'... sorry, the proofreader in me couldn't let that go uncorrected.
Clearly he's a ladies man!
Post a Comment