Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Love Our New Screen Saver- maybe too much!
Our TV has this screen saver that rocks. It shows our pictures. All of our pictures that are on the computer. I've seen screen savers that show slide shows before and it's okay, but this one is awesome. It will show about 30 black and white images on the screen in little black or white frames and then it zooms in on one and shows it in full color. Sometimes it tricks you and just when it gets to the one you think it's zooming in on it shifts rapidly to one side or the other and you get a different picture. It's kind of fun. Then it fades back to black and white as it zooms out and reveals lots of other pictures like before. Those pictures shift up, down, sideways, diagonally and then it pauses. It then zooms in on another picture. I love it so much I could just sit and watch it for hours! The pictures look so good up there in high definition, so bright and vibrant. I L-O-V-E it!!! Did I mention that I love it? Well, I do. Sometimes it even gives you an extra treat. When it zooms in on a picture and you're like, "Oh, that was a good day. We had so much fun," it will show you more pictures from the same day. It's awesome. I've probably wasted more electricity and time looking at random photos from the past seven years(the years we have stored on the computer) than I care to count. It's so cool though and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling looking at pictures from my past. Just another reason to make all those hypothetical memory albums I keep working on in my brain into reality. Maybe I could watch the screen saver while I work on them;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment