Today was Ryan's first day with a temperature under 100* and let's just say mommy needed to get out of the house. I had to get creative so we wouldn't spread any germs, so we went out to this place I know where they have the most beautiful trees this time of year. No one really hangs out there, so I wasn't worried about the kids getting close to anyone. We just hung out in a place that isn't our house for a while and I took some pictures(of course). Ryan collected some leaves; one of each color, red, yellow, orange and green. On the way home the kids asked if we could go to Grandma's house. So we went there and made some leaf rubbings and hung out for the rest of the afternoon.
At the end of the day I am wondering if they have some sort of vitamin deficiency though. This morning Lily asked for frozen peas with her pancakes. Then Ryan wanted some, too. They've had them before when I'm making peas for dinner or whatever, but it's usually when they see the bag out. Weird.
**You can see the pictures here **



No comments:
Post a Comment