Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Feeling Better

The sun is out, the sky is blue and I am feeling much better than I have been. After a muggy, dark yucky weekend the weather seems great today. This along with letting go of some stressors from the weekend have done wonders for my mood. I have decided to "give it to God" so to speak. Ever since Saturday I have been going over the accident in my head again and again. Trying to figure out exactly what happened, could it be my fault, did I do everything I could to be safe, do I remember what happened correctly, what will the insurance company say, will we be able to get the car fixed, what about that couple, are they going to make trouble for us, are they going to have undue hardship because of me? The list of questions I've been asking myself is endless. I've decided that I am going to give my worries to God and trust that he will work this out and take care of us. It's been hard not to take it back and think about it, but I'm doing a pretty good job so far. If I start thinking about it I just start singing one of the Sunday school songs from the toddlers sing CD we borrowed from the library. Then that gets going in my head(they are quite catchy) and it makes me feel better. I'm looking forward to getting away for a while. It will be nice to relax with the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am confused--your 'yucky weekend' post makes the accident sound like someone hit YOU. Your next post you are blaming yourself. How can you be responsible if someone hits you? Stop being such a female and let someone else take the guilt! I love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Yes Jen your mom is right. It wasn't your fault. Plus the scratches and the other people there back it up. And even if it was your fault (which it isn't!) we'd all still think you are great. I'm sorry you had a no-good-very-bad-weekend but I hope next weekend will be better. Love Elizabee