Why do babies eat paper?
How does every mom in the world think her baby is the cutest baby ever? And how is she right every time?
Is the world really getting more dangerous or are we just getting more aware?(or paranoid?)
Is my baby a genius and does it really matter?
What is it that bonds us to our babies so much that we'd die for them and how could any mom not feel it?
How can a sweet little baby's diaper smell so disgusting? And why doesn't my diaper genie contain the smell?!
How did babies of my generation survive given all the things we are forbidden to do that our parents did(tummy sleeping, solid food at 3 weeks, play pens, etc)?
Am I going to be one of those pathetic parents who lets my child run the house because I can't say no to him? (I'm thinking a big no on this one, but he is pretty darn cute and hard to resist)
How am I going to balance making my children feel special with making sure they are well mannered and well behaved?
Just a few thoughts I've been thinking...anyone else?



No comments:
Post a Comment