Monday, August 02, 2004
My Weekend? One word...Sucked!
As you all know Friday night I was up into the wee hours of the morning for no good reason. I just couldn't sleep. Of course this was a night Ryan slept beautifully(8:30PM-8:15AM). Last night I figured I would get lots of great sleep because I was exhausted and had not felt well all day...of course not. Ryan got up 7 times! 7 TIMES! I don't know if it because of the runny nose or the new room. We just switched Zach and Ryan's rooms yesterday, so I don't know if he's feeling unfamiliar with his new surroundings and needs to feel comforted or if he just feels yucky. The rest of the weekend pretty much reflects the same theme...things did not go as I had expected or planned. Saturday morning I was full of energy ready to run some errands and then get to work getting the house ready for visitors. I did not expect that while I was out running errands I would get hit in the parking lot. This pretty much put a damper on the rest of the weekend and I did not get much done. Sunday was no better...I didn't expect to have a headache and stomach ache all day. I had expected to be able to make up for Saturday's lack of cleaning Sunday, nope. So, it was an unexpected weekend to say the least.



2 comments:
Someone HIT you in the parking lot? Did they do much damage? Is everyone okay?
Sorry about your sleep situation... I can sympathize like never before. :(
Not much damage-I need a new bumper. There was not evena dent, but they said if they just paint it you'd be able to tell they fixed it. Some of the bumper was scratched off.
Post a Comment