After church early this afternoon I set off to visit family with my mom. My husband set to taking the tree in our back yard down with my dad. I wish I had thought to take a before picture, but here is the state of the tree when I returned around dinner time. You might notice my dad at the base of the tree. This should give you an idea of how tall the tree is/was. It used to be alot thicker too. They have been hard at work!
If you look closely you can see my dad this will give you an idea of the size of the tree

1 comment:
We're taking a tree out too (on Thursday)... actually, some big men with ladders and machines are coming to take it out for us. I'm so sad. It's such a nice little (er.. big)maple tree and isn't the tree's fault it's growing in a bad place (next to a tiny townhouse in between two tiny decks). I feel so bad for it. I might actually have to vacate the premises when they do the deed. :(
Post a Comment