Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2005

28!

Today I am 28. This is one year closer to 30. I can't imagine not being in my 20s anymore. I guess I have a little while to get my mind around the idea.
My morning started fairly well with birthday wishes from all my boys. Jay even wrote me a note on the mirror:-) Ryan's 'happy birthday' went something like this...[big smile]"earthday"[giggle]. (Let's hope he gives me a full night's sleep for my birthday tonight because he didn't last night.) Then I got online and had even more birthday wishes:-) Thanks Erin, Chrissi and mom! Love y'all!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!

Mrs. Flinger said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I thought of you this morning.. I was all, "HEY! It's the 18th! Time to blog again and it's Jen's Birthday!!!" ;-) Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful day for a beautiful lady! HAPPY Today dear Jen!!!!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes:-) It was a good birthday.