Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 04, 2005

Adding to My Warm Fuzzies List

Yesterday I wrote a list of a few things that have made me feel warm and fuzzy lately. I have to add to this list because today in Zach's backpack I found this:
Another warm fuzzy for the list Posted by Hello


For those of you following the 'What should Zach call Jen?' saga- that is ME. So that fact that he chose me as his favorite woman is only added to by the fact that he wrote "mommy". So if that wasn't 'Yay' enough he had also written a nice story too. I would copy it and post a picture, but it might be hard to understand with all the 1st grade spelling etc. I will type it out for you though. Any non-spelling edits are clearly marked, so you definitely get the idea of Zach's true piece.

My Mommy is special because she helps me do hard things and she is great at helping me, so that I can show Ryan my little brother how to do what [he] is supposed to do. My Mommy is great at taking me to the bus stop. I like it when she does that. I like my mommy so so so(three pages of "so"s) much. I love my mommmmmmmy soooo much.

So, hooray that I get to add to my warm fuzzies list!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am thinking that I have not been able to teach Zach anything, but I guess I am wrong I most have tought him how to work the bank of mom.
Way to go Zach I love you Uncle TJ

One Tweet Thing said...

what a sweetie. :)

Periwinkle Jen said...

Very funny Uncle TJ. I hope you know mom reads my blog;-)

Heidi said...

Awww how sweet!!!!

Erin said...

oh gosh! That's big! Totally made me cry...

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment first thing this morning, but the machine just wouldn't cooperate....

Anyway, I'm with Erin--I got all misty! How sweet is that? Warm fuzzies all OVER the place!

Mrs. Flinger said...

That is THE BEST!!!! Oooohhhhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

Very intelligent young men in your family!!!!