Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Fun Saturday

We went downtown today. We visited the Aquarium and did the dolphin show. Can I tell you how great it is to be a member!!! There was a huge line to get tickets, we went to the member's side and went right to the window. Apparently even once they got their tickets they had to wait until their listed entry times. We got to walk right past all the people waiting and go right in. Being a member definitely has it's advantages. I just wish it came with free parking($15 at the end of the day)! After lots of fun at the aquarium we headed over to the harbor area. Jay and Zach rode in a paddle boat while Ryan and I walked around the harbor area. We heard some cool Native American(I think) music in the outdoor theater area. Then we went over and waved to Daddy and Zach in their paddle boat. After all that it was after 6:30 so we headed home so the boys could get to bed on time. We thought it was early enough that Ryan wouldn't fall asleep in the car. We were wrong. Not only did Ryan fall asleep, but Zach did too. We stopped at Chic-fil-a on the way home-Yummmmmy. We had to wake both boys up to eat. It wasn't pretty, but it worked out in the end. They are all tucked in to bed now and I'm just hoping this doesn't mean a super early morning tomorrow!
Pictures to follow. I have still have to upload them. There are LOTS I filled an entire 256 card and started on another.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you! We were out early in the morning (first trip to Home Depot) and then well, you read about my other adventure. I think we might try to go down there this afternoon and take advantage of our membership! ;) I can't wait to walk past the line of people! ;)

One Tweet Thing said...

I just got Dave a membership in the museum of fine arts and I love the fact that now we get two free tickets to every special exhibit they host (cost $22/person otherwise). No line skipping though (although I think there may be special members-lines).

Dave is still disappointed we missed the museum back when we met up with you in Baltimore 2 years ago. Seriously. He brought it up the other day.

One Tweet Thing said...

and by museum I meant aquarium.

Anonymous said...

The aquarium is a special place. When people find out we are from the Baltimore area, they almost always mention the aquarium....
Walking past the line of people must be a lot like using Disney's Fast Pass.

RB said...

Sounds like fun!! I wish that we had an aquarium with Dolphins. I am thinking we may go to the zoo this weekend though!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Christina, next time you come down we will try to get your tickets at the member window:-) I think we can buy guest tickets.