

I had a wonderful birthday:-) It was a beautiful day outside. The best part was Jay planned ahead and gave me several wonderful gifts. First he walked in the door with a huge bouquet of daisies, my favorite:-) Then, as a surprise he arranged babysitting(thanks grandmommy) and made reservations for dinner at a local restaurant we both like. So we had a date. This doesn't happen very often, so it was fantastic to have time together, just the two of us and to be out of the house. Before dinner he asked me if I wanted my present now or later. I thought the dinner arrangements were my gift. Wow, more?! Of course I said now! He made reservations for a really nice hotel in Williamsburg and arranged for babysitting then too(thanks grandma and grandpa!). He knows how much I miss going to Busch Gardens, so that's what we are going to do. He did say we don't have to do that if I don't want to, but I DO! It's going to be so fun to go to an amusement park without kids. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I can ride whatever I want! WITH my husband! Hooray. What an awesome gift! I'm so excited.
Now don't make fun of me, but I'm still uneasy about leaving Ryan over night. I'm not sure he will understand. Luckily my parents are staying with us the whole week before we are leaving. So Ryan will be used to them and he will get to stay in his own house. I'm also lucky to have a husband who understands this and planned for us to only be gone for one night. So yay for getting away and yay for it not being too long! I'm still going to be nervous, but I think I'll enjoy being alone with my wonderful, thoughtful husband.



5 comments:
Jay is the best! Tom needs some lessons... I guess it would help if I were more into surprises though...
What a good gift!
You're welcome-I think its a good gift, too!
Awww what a nice hubby you have!! What a great gift! And great grandparents for helping out and babysitting!!!
That's awesome! Have a great time!
Post a Comment