Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday

Today was busy. We had the usual church thing and I volunteered in the toddler room at the 11 service(I know don't I get enough toddler at home!) When I got home Ryan was napping. Jay and I had some "us" time and then we woke Ryan at 2. As soon as he was awake and ready we headed down to Landon and Katie's house where we had a little bar-b-que. We ate on the deck in the wonderful weather. The surprised me with a cake after dinner since my birthday is tomorrow. Isn't that sweet? Now we are back home and I am a teenee bit tipsy(and VERY sleepy) from the 2 drinks I had. I'm such a light weight! The boys are asleep in bed(both fell asleep on the way home. Sadly I don't really know what Jay is doing, but I'm guessing he is on the laptop upstairs. I think I will go give him a kiss now. Check you later.

6 comments:

Erin said...

hahaha! You said "check you later" hehehehehe... tipsy girl. ;) I'd love to take you to lunch for your birthday one day this week... I wonder if the boys' naps would allow for that?

Erin said...

hahaha! You said "check you later" hehehehehe... tipsy girl. ;) I'd love to take you to lunch for your birthday one day this week... I wonder if the boys' naps would allow for that?

One Tweet Thing said...

Darn it, I was going to wait till 12 and then blog you a happy birthday first! But now that you've mentioned it I'm just going to look like I'm pandering. :( oh, well...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Let me add my good wishes for your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love you lots,

RB said...

Happy Birthday! After having 2 kids in 2 years, a beer is enough to make me just about pass out!

Mari said...

Happy birthday!