Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Without a Paddle

I meant to recommend this movie a while ago, but it slipped my mind(as most things do). Without a Paddle is this really great adventure comedy about some boyhood friends who get back together after years of being apart and living quite different lives. I really liked it. It's funny and sweet all at the same time. Jay said he could really relate to the guys. I think most guys will be able to at least on some level. It has Matthew Lillard and Seth Green, both very funny. Anyway, it's a really good movie and I have not seen much hype about it, so I'm going to tell everyone to see it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Netflixed it!

RB said...

I just got it from netflix!

Mrs. Flinger said...

Thanks! I'll check it out!