Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 21, 2006

Alias

We watched our TiVoed Alias last night. All I have to say is WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!
Well, I have lots more to say, but OHMYGOSH it was a crazy episode. I can't wait to see how they wrap all this up and answer all the questions I have. That is what the teasers say they are going to do in the last 6 episodes. Whoa. I'm on the edge of my seat once again. I had almost forgotten how much I love this show! I can't wait for next week.

3 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

I'm mad about your Alias, as it knocked LOST off the air this week. Dave and I sat down to watch our taped show, and it was two hours of Alias instead. Boo!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Jen!! My other half is out of town and didn't watch it yet, so I've been dying to discuss the show with someone! I told him it was two hours of la-de-dah followed by 3 seconds of AAAAAAHHHHH!! I knew it! I knew it!

Actually, I didn't. But I WANTED it to be true. Do you think it really is?

Periwinkle Jen said...

Oh goody someone to talk theories with me!
I think it's true, but who is he?! Remember before the crash? When he turned to Sydney and said, "I'm not Michael Vaughn." He can't be bad. Well, I guess he could be, but that would ruin everything:-( Why do you think they wanted Syd on the boat? and do you think he is working with Sydney's mother? Also do you think that new guy is a double agent? if so for whom?(my brain is going a mile a minute with questions for you, but I'll stop there)

How cool was it to see Weiss and Vaughn?! I saw Will in a preview, that will be cool too. It looks like they are trying to get the whole original cast in the final episodes. I can't wat to see what happens.