Tuesday, April 18, 2006
The Big 2 9
Happy birthday to me! It's been a good day so far. This morning started with Jay letting me sleep in...ahhh. Then he whisked me off to get a massage (one hour Swedish...ooooo) while he watched the kids in the area so I would be close enough to feed Lily when I was done. It turns out she didn't need me, but it was nice to have company on the ride and the peace of mind that she was close. Jay is taking the family to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner...mmmm. So the theme of today's birthday seems to be relaxation...I like that!



6 comments:
How lovely! Sounds like Jay is doing a good job of making your day special. I hope you get to enjoy your dinner out, too! Will this be Lily's first restaurant adventure?
Happy birthday, Jen! I am so glad you've gotten to have a special day. You deserve it!
Lisa
Now that sounds WONDERFUL! Sounds like you have a great mate, happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy belated Birthday!!
Sorry I missed it.
Hope you had an awesome day, sounds like you'd had fun already that day!!!
:)
Kim x
Post a Comment