Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 24, 2006

The Plaid Egg and Other Easter Stuff

I know everyone has already made their Easter posts. I'm way behind in everything, so why would posting be any different?! I'll just hit the highlights.
Ben came over Saturday to hang out since he was home from school. He joined us while we dyed eggs. I thought he was kidding when he told me he wanted to dye an egg plaid, but he wasn't. It is the only plaid egg I've ever heard of or seen. Here is a picture of Ben with his plaid egg so you can say you've seen a plaid Easter egg too!
TJ came to spend Easter morning with us. It was great to have him here. The kids just love him.



Here is Uncle TJ entertaining Lily with one of her Easter gifts.




And here he is entertaining Ryan.







I don't think I got him showing Zach how to use his new pogo-ball because it didn't last long enough ;-) Of course you saw the picture of him with all three kids since I posted it on his birthday.

6 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

Is a pogo ball the bouncy ball with a platform around it that you stand on and bounce around the house? If so, I had one of those and I LOVED it!! You should tell Zach I was a champion bouncer and if I ever get down there to visit we'll have a little competition. :)

Periwinkle Jen said...

It is. I'll let him know;-)

Erin said...

I too was quite the pogo ball master. I challenge Christina to a pogo ball duel!

Periwinkle Jen said...

I take winner!
I tried Zach's. I've still got it.

Anonymous said...

Cool egg, Ben! Looks like it takes planning and patience.

Sounds like TJ may need instruction on the Pogo Ball from Erin and Christina, too.

Oh, and if they ev er have that little competition, I want video!

Periwinkle Jen said...

I was just teasing TJ...the ball we got is a generic copy that didn't support his weight well. Apparently it almost touched the floor when *I* jumped on it too, but I didn't notice.