Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Melt My Heart Moments
As a mom you get these wonderful moments every now and then that make all the times you deal with the tantrums, the disobedience and the messes totally worth it. I'm not sure if any other relationship on earth can give you such moments. The moments when you get an unsolicited, "I love you, mommy!" or the big, light-up-your-world smile from your baby, just because you're the mommy. These are moments I treasure. Like today when we were Reading the Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy Book. The book talks about Raggedy Anne and Andy being good friends and then asks, "Do you have a friend?" To which Ryan replied, "Yes!" pause "I have Mommy!" How sweet is he?! Lily, not to be out done by her big brother, gave me the cutest, sweetest giggles when I was talking to her today. Baby smiles rule, baby giggles are even better!



2 comments:
What great memories you made today! Thanks for sharing.
Awwww. So sweet.
Post a Comment