Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Milestone- Potty Trained
I think I can officially declare Ryan potty trained! It has been 2 and 1/2 weeks since the first whole day of dryness in underwear. He has been wearing underwear every day and only had two small accidents. He only had those because he was having trouble getting his pants down and refused to accept help. One of the times I could tell he needed to go right away, so I pulled his pants down a little. Big mistake. In typical Ryan fashion he pulled them back up to where they started so he could do it himself. He got them down far enough to spray the wall and floor of the bathroom. That is the day we learned to go like daddy, standing up. Since he obviously didn't know what to do with this uncontrollable stream I helped him aim and told him that's how daddy does it. Now he likes to "Do it like daddy." Should be lots of fun for me...toddler aim and all.



7 comments:
Yeah, I am not looking forward to teaching Rece to "go like Daddy"!!
Well, Daddy doesn't make a mess, does he?
I have a friend that insists everyone in her family 'sit.' The males face forward, though. I don't think that will work for Ryan until he is taller....
Oh, CONGRATULATIONS to Ryan. Good job, Big Guy.
Congratulations! :) What a big boy!
((Trumpet fanfare))....Hip Hip Hooray for Ryan! Well done Jen!
Congrats for you Jen, Yippee for Ryan!!
Yay Ryan!!
Post a Comment