Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Now Featuring Jay

After many, many 'You should blog that's and 'Now THAT is blogworthy's I've decided to add Jay as a writer on my blog. My guess is it will still mostly be me blogging with an occasional guest appearance by Jay. Of course he is welcome to write as much or as little as he wants, but given his last blog writing endeavor I think that I am the big blogger in the family. So everyone give a warm welcome to the hubby and encourage lots of daddy perspective:-)

3 comments:

Joan S. said...

Oh, goody! Did you and Ryan enjoy the movie? Did he understand the plot or just enjoy the action? Do tell!

Erin said...

Okay, yeah, so our first order of business. How was the movie? :)

Joan S. said...

Jay? We're being pretty patient...