Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cuties

When I talked to the newly engaged Christina this weekend she mentioned a lack of cute pictures on my blog lately. So here you go...

6 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

Wow! When you see them side by side like that, you really notice how much they look alike!

Two little cuties in a pod. :)

I would gush more, but I suddenly got distracted by my engagment ring...

Anonymous said...

Yep, they're cute, all right! Love the smiles.

Erin said...

Look at their smiles! So cute.

Claire said...

Oh geez. How did you get them both to smile at the same time? I think my heart skipped a few beats with all the cuteness.

threeforme said...

That is a fabulously cute picture!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Claire- You should see all the outtakes;-) I never did manage to get Zach and Ryan both smiling when Ryan was a baby.