Yesterday I introduced Lily to Giraffe. They seem to get along famously:-) I guess Giraffe makes a greatfriend for babies. Ryan thinks it's great that Lily likes Giraffe just like he did.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So sweet, on so many levels! I love it that she seems to like giraffe as much as Ryan did, but also that Ryan is willing to share 'his' friend with his baby sister. Such a good big brother.
Of course, I would like to question your sanity on tintroducing Lily to love the giraffe as much as Ryan - didn't you have to buy an entire new Noah's Ark when the first giraffe was lost?
3 comments:
So sweet, on so many levels! I love it that she seems to like giraffe as much as Ryan did, but also that Ryan is willing to share 'his' friend with his baby sister. Such a good big brother.
Of course, I would like to question your sanity on tintroducing Lily to love the giraffe as much as Ryan - didn't you have to buy an entire new Noah's Ark when the first giraffe was lost?
:)
I did. It was worth it:-)
Post a Comment