Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Giraffe

Ryan lost his treasured giraffe on vacation. He would take giraffe everywhere. He'd hold him up in the air as if he was showing him the world. He would also let him look in cabinets, over fences and anywhere else. We think he was showing giraffe the inside of the trash can when he lost him:( We looked everywhere. In cabinets, under beds and couches...he was not to be found:( He loved giraffe so much. We briefly debated about replacing him thinking that he might just find a replacement. We decided to replace him. After we ordered the replacement ark(the one giraffe came in) we wondered if it was a waste of money. The package came today and it was most definitely worth every penny. He's been carrying new giraffe around ever since. I couldn't get him to sit still for a picture, so these are the best I have. He also does a new thing with giraffe. He sits it down very carefully making sure it's standing up. It's very cute.

Yea, Giraffe!!! Posted by Hello

Standing giraffe up Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, I got all misty just thinking how much he must have missed Giraffe! How sweet is it that he 'shows' the world to Giraffe...love you, MOM

Erin said...

Oh my goodness... that was the saddest, sweetest story with a happy ending I have ever read. ;)