I just got Ryan the coolest gift EVER! It's really too bad that he is the only one in our family the right age for it, but you can bet Lily will get one too when she is older. The best part is it cost less than $3!!! So do you want to know what it is...yes? Well okay. Mickey Mouse is going to call Ryan on Christmas day to wish him a Merry Christmas! Check out this site to get one of the Disney Characters to call your little one. They have different occasions for calling. I would recommend this as a congratulations on using the potty thing. Having your favorite character give you praise is probably something a kid would remember and think was totally cool. I know I would have.
PS I just updated the wishlists on our website. Zach added a bunch of stuff to his list.



3 comments:
That IS a cool gift! He'll be so excited. I can't wait to hear him tell us all about it.
You'll be here silly! You can watch him.
I know! But he'll want to tell us everything, and I will want to hear it!
Post a Comment