Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Too Smart for Someone's Good

In our house we don't drink juice boxes unless we are taking them with us somewhere. Mostly because it's cheaper to buy bottles and well, we have cups. For some reason that makes them very desirable...forbidden fruit I guess. Now that you have the background let me tell you what Ryan said to me this morning.

"Mommy, do you want me to have a juice box for breakfast or snack? Which one?"

I guess he has figured out the "ask a question with only desirable outcomes" trick. ::sigh::

3 comments:

Joan S. said...

He is a very intelligent child. So, when does he get his juice box?

Katie said...

Trying to out smart mom--ha ha ha! That Ryan is a clever one!

Claire said...

Ha! That's too funny. Isaac hasn't figured that one out yet, choosing the "I'll go ask Daddy" tactic when he doesn't get what he wants.