Oooooh-ho-ooh. Poor Mommy. She'll grow up, I promise. Sadly, most likely before you are ready, but you WILL get to sleep, again.
Oh, I'm so sorry. I've done that to myself many MANY times. She'll get there!
Sorry to hear, but it does sound like you've figured out a sort of system! It's nice to hear your methods, since we'll be going through the same thing with Jacob...when I get up the cajones to do so, that is.
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
4 comments:
Oooooh-ho-ooh. Poor Mommy. She'll grow up, I promise. Sadly, most likely before you are ready, but you WILL get to sleep, again.
Oooooh-ho-ooh. Poor Mommy. She'll grow up, I promise. Sadly, most likely before you are ready, but you WILL get to sleep, again.
Oh, I'm so sorry. I've done that to myself many MANY times. She'll get there!
Sorry to hear, but it does sound like you've figured out a sort of system! It's nice to hear your methods, since we'll be going through the same thing with Jacob...when I get up the cajones to do so, that is.
Post a Comment