Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Deep Breath In...and phooooooooooooooooo

Gosh it feels like that's the first time I've gotten to stop and breath in a week! The phrase "Be careful what you wish for" leaps to mind. Remember when I was distraught over my utter failure of a start to being a consultant? Well, this month I have 4 events planned. I will grant you that one is not a business thing at all, but a family get together where I won't even do a presentation and one is self hosted, but I'm going to be really busy. Busy is good sometimes. I hope I can handle it and still be a good mommy. I feel like I've already been obsessing too much making sure I'm not missing anything. I think when I have actual stuff to do and I'm not worrying as much I'll actually do better. I hope anyway. I feel like once I get going I will be able to settle into a groove. Once I've done everything a few times and I feel confident in what I'm doing I'll be able to relax a little bit. Right now stressed doesn't begin to describe how I'm feeling. Hmm...just writing that makes me feel better. I think that the fact that all three kids are asleep right now helps too;-) I'm gonna go enjoy watching some dancing on TV and eat some chocolate now.

2 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

Hurrah for Carrie!! I called you back Sunday btw...I'll try to call tomorrow.

Joan S. said...

You are already a good Mommy--no worries there.

Dancing and chocolate. Nice combination. Hope you enjoyed it!