Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What's Harder?

What's harder than having your kids puke all over you and cleaning up after them for 5 days?

anyone, anyone?

Okay I'll tell you...

It's making sure your famished kids get enough to eat when the sight/smell of food makes you want to hurl. Oh and the faint lingering smell of the aforementioned pukefest in the couch that also makes you want to hurl.

5 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

Oh goodness...poor Carrie.

Sending you healthy thoughts right now. :)

Erin said...

Ohhh, I'm so sorry you're going through this now. I went through the exact same thing (especially trying to fix the girls food without hurling myself). It was bad, but it WILL GET BETTER!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooohhhh.... :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, my poor girl--I feel badly having left you! I hope everyone gets real well real soon. Love you!

Claire said...

[donning biohazard suit]

Oh my WORD. I can't even imagine. Hopefully I won't have to anytime too soon. Now wonder you haven't been blogging much. Get better soon!

[/biohazard suit]