Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wonderful World of Racing

Jay and Ben are back from their racing adventure. I've heard a lot of "awesome", "so cool", "so fast" and "bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ch[shifting motion] bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" tossed around in conversation since their return. Turning 30 and graduating college are once in a lifetime things. I think this was a memorable celebration for each of them.

Don't they look cute in their little blue racing suits?!










6 comments:

Joan S. said...

They DO look cute. and happy. and excited. and just a little nervous.

Good stuff.

Erin said...

LOL! I'm sure they appreciated the caption, "Don't they look cutein their little blue racing suits." ;)

Looks like they had a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

So did they race? Who won? (No, that's not me starting trouble...)

Periwinkle Jen said...

No actual racing takes place, but they had lots of fun going very fast.

Anonymous said...

Were is this place? is it really expenssive? Josh would love it!
P.S. I got your e-mail address and will writting soon to plan my party.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Jenn-
The track they went to is in Atlanta, but they have closer tracks like Richmond. Richmond is a short track, so Jay decided to go to Atlanta. The expense is relative. I wouldn't do it for just any occasion, but it was for Jay's 30th birthday and that is a big one. He did love it, but he is not getting it for his birthday next year;-)