We started the day by riding one of the few rides we've never ridden before. It was kind of lame, but Ryan had fun "driving" the boat and saving us from the alligator. Then we let Ryan choose a ride. He chose the train which is a pretty good ride to do first because you get a look at a lot of the stuff there is to ride later. Then Zach chose the space shuttle, so I took Ryan over to the whip ride across the way and Lily and I checked out the ginger bread house right next to it. We went back over to watch Ryan for the last part of the ride. Then we all met up and headed over to the carousel for Lily. Lily loves the carousel. Maybe it's the lights and music or the smooth ride. I'm not sure, but she loves it. The rest of the day was similar in style with each kid choosing rides. Lily was content to run around the grassy areas and check out statues when the bigger kids rode rides we all couldn't go on together.

Ryan got to ride on his first real roller coaster. You can see his face in this picture. He loved it. That's mommy's boy!
After lunch we changed into our bathing suits and hit the water park area. Ryan and Zach enjoyed the fort area with all the big water slides. Lily LOVED the baby water slides in the other area, but I couldn't get a picture while I was helping her and when Jay was catching her I was busy with Ryan.

I did get some good pictures of Lily playing in the water. she really liked the springs that would come up and go down. I had to find one that didn't go as high because she kept getting sprayed in the face. When we found a little one she stayed there for a long time. She would laugh and poke at it every time it came up. Then it would stop and she'd poke at it some more. I finally picked her up and took her over to the slides again.












5 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! We really do need to make a trip up there sometime... Benjamin would love it.
Zach looks so different all of a sudden! Much older!
And that princess looks HOT. (and I don't mean in the 'smokin' sense. Poor girl!
Thanks for showing so many pictures of your fun family day! The kids all look so cute! I especially like the one of Zach on the carousel--his smile looks so genuine and happy. Lily looks sweet in her ittl bathing suit, and Ryan's face on the roller coaster is a prize! What a great catch by the photographer! And you got to meet Bob and Larry! How much fun is that? Did Larry sing? I love Larry's songs.
What great pics! Everyone looks super happy, and I love the one of Lily and the water spout. :)
Now, maybe this is a dumb question, but what does a humanoid pepper and cucumber(?) have to do with Christian Family Weekend?
Christina: http://www.bigidea.com/
;)
How cool is that! Looks like so much fun. I'm still trying to convince my hubby to take us to the water park near our house. No luck yet.
Post a Comment