Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Ryan

leaving Dutch Wonderland...
Mommy: What would you guys like for dinner?
Zach: There's a Pizza Hut. Can we have pizza?
Mommy: Ryan, how about you?
Ryan: I would prefer a ketchup cheeseburger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy, why is Chicks Kahicks not nice? (Chick Hicks is a character in the movie Cars)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can do it with my strong muscles.
or
Mommy, look what I can do with my strong muscles!
He performs his his feat of strength, like opening the jelly jar, then he does this...

Incidentally, if he ever does this to you you are supposed to say, "Look at those strong muscles!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still like "Why is the sun NOT blue?"
He does come up with some good ones...

So what did you eat after Dutch Wonderland?

Erin said...

Chick Kahicks. That's so cute. And what a great picture of his "strong muscles"!