Oh my goodness, that child is full of surprises. We wait with bated breath for details!Oh, and I never thought THAT would ever be a sentence I would find funny!
It's later!Details! ;)
Good Lord!You know, I've actually tried doing it with the Jake, cause he tells me when he's pooping, but he's a little afraid of the potty. I can't wait to hear what Miss Lily thought of it!
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that child is full of surprises. We wait with bated breath for details!
Oh, and I never thought THAT would ever be a sentence I would find funny!
It's later!
Details! ;)
Good Lord!
You know, I've actually tried doing it with the Jake, cause he tells me when he's pooping, but he's a little afraid of the potty. I can't wait to hear what Miss Lily thought of it!
Post a Comment