It's been a while since you've gotten a construction update. It's not because nothing is happening. It's mostly because I have not made time to post. Today is an exciting day. The inspector came yesterday and did the final inspection. Matt passed and that means we can move in to the area. That's all fine and good, but the carpet didn't go in until today. I think we'll be spending some time tonight moving stuff in to our new rooms! We still need bars in the closet and glass around our shower, so it's not a fully functional bedroom yet, but it's getting close. It's strange and wonderful all at the same time to have these new parts of our house that we can actually use now. I'm actually not sure I want to sleep in there tonight because we don't have window coverings yet and I do NOT want to wake up at the crack of dawn, but I might anyway just because I can;-)
Here is our contractor, Matt, putting the hardwoods in our closet. They are done now, but there is stuff on them so I can't really get a good picture.

Here is our sink. We need to get a new vanity because that one came damaged:-(

Working, if not enclosed, shower.

I think you can tell what this is. It works too.

Here is the family room and you can see the office area to the left.

This is our room all carpeted and ready to go!
7 comments:
It all looks really nice.
Very exciiiiiiiiting!!! : :) :) :) Can't wait to see it in person!
Looks good nifer,
I really like my room AKA the family room. Still no news but I will let you know soon.
Love,
T.J.
Wow, that looks awesome! I love your bathroom...two sinks...sigh.
You all will enjoy the space so much!
Looks great! I'm jealous-- especially of your big closets & fancy master bathroom.
Yay! How exciting! I'd be sleeping in my new room, no matter how early I wake up. I'd be too excited to not sleep in there! :)
It looks WONDERFUL Jen! You did a fantastic job AND survived! YAY!
Post a Comment