Thursday, January 07, 2010
Blah!
I've had this sinus infection for about a month. Mostly it was just annoying, but lately I had started feeling sick and tired, really tired. Probably because I have not gotten a solid night's sleep since Christmas for one reason or another. The one of the kids would call out, I'd get too hot or I'd just wake up and not be able to get back to sleep. So I made an appointment and got the antibiotics. I started taking the antibiotics and have felt terrible ever since. That's not the way it's supposed to work! I guess all that gunk that was trapped in my sinuses needs to go somewhere and that's what is causing the crappiness. It's no fun. In fact I felt so bad this morning that I tried that sinus cleaning rinse stuff the doctor gave me. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It was a little strange, but after I felt like I could breathe- for a while anyway. I'll probably do it again, but the trial pack I got only had 2 packs of solution, so I'm saving it for later. I bet you really wanted to hear about my no good day...in detail, didn't you? Well, you can blame it on the boredom. You can only surf the internet for so long before people start thinking you're stalking them. Plus no one updates that often. I'm so bored! There are a million things I need to do, but I can't even stand up long enough to make a sandwich without my head throbbing. I'm afraid my brain is too fried to write something meaningful to someone. So internet, that is why I'm here. That is also why I have not done my 2nd and 3rd day of the 365 day photography challenge. Perhaps I'll start over when I'm feeling better.



2 comments:
I'm sorry. :( I've had sinus infections before and they really take a lot of of you. I have found that careful use of the 12-hour Afrin can work wonders while you are waiting for things to clear out....
Feel better soon!
You poor thing. I hope you get to feeling much better soon. Let me know if I can help with anything. Love you.
Post a Comment