Ryan LOVES football. He watches the Ravens game every week. He's starting to understand parts of the game, too. This morning he asked me if I wanted the Dolphins to beat the Steelers. I said I wanted whatever teams need to win for the Ravens to get in the playoffs to win and the ones who need to lose for the Ravens to get in the playoffs to lose. Then he asked me who the Colts were playing. I told him I'm not even sure who the Ravens are playing he laughed and said, "Yes you do! Their playing the Oakland Raiders." I can't tell if he was completely shocked that someone wouldn't know the Ravens' schedule or if he just thinks I know everything he knows. I guess I had heard it in passing this morning, but it didn't matter that much to me, so I didn't retain it. Ryan however remembers every fact he's ever heard about the Ravens. He can probably tell you the score of every games this season.
Just a minute ago he dropped a game on the floor and Jay told him not to go around throwing stuff on the floor. He said, "Daaaaaaad, it was like when Derrick Mason dropped the ball!" Not, "It was an accident" or "I didn't mean to!" Nope, "It was like when Derrick Mason dropped the ball."
****Please note these things are all from my memory. If any of them are incorrect I'm sure I remembered incorrectly. Ryan would be very upset if you believed he messed up Ravens facts. I accept full responsibility for any misquotes or inaccurate football scheduling information.****



No comments:
Post a Comment